- Banking control to dictate economic and monetary policy all the while being those who actually hold the wealth of a given nation/society/monarchy.
- Sexual revolution (from feminism and breakdown of families to perverse sexual behavior destroying lives yet, in our day, held as one's identity)
- Foreign elements causing social chaos (from increases of crime to draining the economy)
- Misinformation efforts and political revolutionary fervor (involving media, education, and entertainment that rewrites history, makes up boogiemen, gives mockery or attack to those resisting or opposing their efforts)
- Military Industrial Complex as a means of force to protect and/or further their profiteering schemes.
(4) These uber-wealthy elites have been about this exact work for many episodes in Christian history and in many places throughout the world. Their efforts are inherently anti-Christian. A devout Christian ought to be committed to opposing them. Acceptance or turning a blind eye to it is tantamount to denying the Faith. Christianity and secularism are incompatible.